Director: Billy Tang Hin Sing
Writer: Philip Kwok Wai Chong
Producer: Wong Jing
Cast: Mariane Chan Miu Ying, Mimi Chu Mi Mi, Maria Cordero, Vincent Kok Tak Chiu, Deon Lam Dik On, Michael Lam Wai Leung, Spencer Lam Seung Yi, Lee Kin Yan, Rachel Lee Lai Chun, Lee Siu Kei, Teresa Mak Ka Kei, Karen Mok Man Wai, Francis Ng Chun Yu, Ng Sui Ting, Shing Fui On, Michael Tong Man Lung, Johnny Wang Lung Wei, Wong Wa Wo, Wong Yat Fei, Chu Tau, Manfred Wong Man Jun, Bobby Yip Kin Sang
Running Time: 92 min.
I picked up this film because of its promising premise: “Sexy” Karen Mok plays a motorcycle riding hustler whose boyfriend is a gang leader embroiled in a turf war. After two minutes, however, I knew I was watching what could possibly be the worst film of all time.
10 reasons why this movie absolutely SUCKED:
1. Ten seconds into the film, a character utters the unforgivable line, “Yeah, I am eating fish ball at the pimp’s place.”
2. There are characters named “Muscular Man,” “Dirty,” “Fatty,” “Marble” (Karen Mok), and “One”.
3. Another dialogue gem: “You look ugly. Are you coming to clean your asshole?”
4. And another: “If your phone is out of battery, don’t come for shitting! Take me the paper now. I won’t let you clean your ass, as your punishment.” (I am NOT making this up.)
5. The only thing even remotely “sexy” in this film is a five-second scene of Karen Mok clad in black leather stepping off a motorcycle.
6. There is a character named “Aids”.
7. Gun shots AND punches to the face have the same sound effect. And there are A LOT of punches to the face.
8. I dig slapstick. Jackie Chan. Charlie Chaplin. Gilligan. I dig them all. But there is something really unnerving about casual references to rape; face slashings; and women beatings in a film billed as an action-comedy.
9. The line, “Bitch, your tits stink.” (And you thought it couldn’t get any worse?)
10. The worst thing about this movie? That it even exists. There should be laws protecting us against ever accidentally stumbling across this garbage.
You’ve been warned!
Alexander’s Rating: 1/10